The Blue Moon


What is a Blue Moon? It is the second Full Moon in one month; a rare occurrence and a time to perform magick that needs a little power boost to make it happen faster.

At the end of March I decided to do something I haven’t done before – celebrate the Full Moon in all her glory, this one was extra special because it was a Blue Moon. I decided to cast a couple of spells but I will be keeping mum on those, however just before midnight I lit a white candle anointed with Lunar oil and lit some Moon incense. There was a slight breeze that night here too and I think there is nothing more powerful than standing in a breeze and letting the air wash over you, I find it can be quite profound. I always feel incredibly energized afterwards.

I felt very sure of myself that night, like I finally really connected with the power of the Moon. I think from now on I will take the time to pay homage to the Full Moon, even if it is just lighting a candle and some incense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment