Initiation Altar


Recently I completed my initiation into the Firefly Outer Circle of the Council of Elders. It was a wonderful and deeply personal experience and I don’t think I can really put in to words how it felt and what it meant to do this. I felt such a sense of accomplishment that all of my hard work had paid off, and I was truly committed to walking this path, alone and with Firefly, to learn and grow and become.

I thought I would post a picture of my altar, how it was set up for my half of the initiation.


There is a candle for each cardinal point or element, and at the centre is a purple candle for spirit. As you can see there is a pentagram on the tile, this is the top of my altar, I took everything else off to perform this ritual. There was a candle for the Goddess (silver) and God (gold) also but since I am not a Witch who worships Deity, they were there more for the symbolism and the representation of balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment