My Initiation


About 2 years ago I joined an online school called The Firefly Academy; it’s a Wicca/Witchcraft school with a fantastic range of courses and a wonderful teaching staff. After doing the prerequisite courses I qualified to be initiated into the Outer Circle of Firefly as a Priestess.

I chose the name Nephthys Darkmoon as my magical and priestess name because I had received it. One night in bed this name kept going through my mind and it felt right, it felt like it was meant to be me, meant to be mine. Nephthys is the Egyptian Goddess of divination, hidden knowledge and dreams, and I have always been fascinated with her, so much so I have part of her name in my business. Darkmoon is the phase of the moon I like best, going outside and seeing a clear sky full of stars is just fantastic!

On March 26th I performed my initiation and it was an incredible experience, it felt amazing to honour those who had taught me and it felt amazing to have achieved something so wonderful. Now I look forward to the path ahead with Firefly and my own spirituality as Lady Nephthys Darkmoon.



(If you are at all interested in checking out the Firefly Academy go to: http://online.fireflyacademy.org/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment